Research shows us that one of the most powerful ways to address the root causes of social problems is to invest in children and youth.
This means ensuring that:
- Communities have increased awareness and knowledge of early childhood development
- Community coalitions are engaged and taking action in support of early child development
- Community resources are enhanced for the benefit of families and young children
- Policy that is beneficial to children is advanced
- Youth are engaged in their community with opportunities to make a positive impact